Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sleeping Bag - GoLite Adrenaline +20

GoLite Adrenaline +20

Initial Thoughts: I layed in this bag for about 30 minutes and honestly almost fell asleep. This bag is AMAZINGLY warm, soft, and are you ready for this... ROOMY! I can't stand to be restricted myself but this bag gives you all the room you need and then some. In 09 this was the lightest bag on the market. If bags do go lighter, I would be shocked if they put something as comfortable as this together.

Comes with a waterproof bag and a loft bag for storage. I hit the waterproof bag with a little more silicon spray, just to be sure.

3 comments:

  1. Bear Grylls says you can sleep in a tree if an elephant attacks you. Good thing to know, so hopefully you read this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, I am especially worried about the AT Elephants. I have read a good way to solve the elephant problem on the AT is to carry a water bucket that you then fill up with beer. Supposedly they will fly away. Haven't confirmed this yet, but will soon and make a report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I'm so glad you got my posting and it can help you. To be honest, I don't know much about Australia.

    ReplyDelete