Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tent - Six Moon Designs Lunar Solar Enhanced

Lunar Solar Enhanced - Six Moon Designs

Initial Thoughts: This tent is AWESOME! I seam sealed it twice. I also ordered the ultralight floor, which is 30d Sylnylon. I set the tent up and noticed the floor was unbelievably slippery. Also with a little dew on the backyard, when I sat in the tent I noticed the water would come up through the floor.

I also ordered the Tyvek Ground Cloth to go along with the tent.

My buddy Levated then pointed out to me a pretty cool article concerning the SilNylon floor and a good way to seal it up. Jim Wood details here SilNylon Treatment. I sealed both sides of the floor and it is significantly thicker and not as slick as an untreated floor. Lets see how it holds up on the trail.

Also I picked up these Stakes

No comments:

Post a Comment